Monday, May 28, 2007

Chapter 2: School Rumble

“So...here it is...the infamous SKULL,” one of the girls with PINK shirt and white mini skirt said and folded her arms. I don’t even know her name.

“Yeah. And excuse me if you have no business with me,” I said emotionlessly and walked through them.

That ‘senior’ who talked to me cleared her throat. “Well...that’s not really how you do it in Eternity High,”

I turned around. “What?” I challenged them.

“You see, all the freshmen have to know the seniors’ names,” she said.

I sighed. Here we go...

“Second, you don’t walk through us like you did,” she continued.

I curled my fist as I really wanted to punch that girl.

“So, SKULL, I’m afraid I have to punish you. For this entire week, you have to obey what we tell you to do, understand?” she said again. Geez, she’s so annoying.

I didn’t say anything and turned my back on them and just walked away to my class. Yeah, what happened to the ‘Friendship, Brain, and Soul are Eternal’ motto?

I thought I heard them called my name a few times, but I just kept walking.

At lunch break...

I always have my own seat for lunch. When I was about to eat, that senior walked to me again and sat on my table without my permission.

The different thing is that, she’s alone now.

“Look, I don’t know you. Could you just go away and let me eat my quiche?” I said, not even looking at her.

“First of all, the name is Lythea Faragid...”

“OKAY, LYTHEA,” I punched my fist on the table, “If you DARE come to me again, I swear I’ll make you feel so sorry that you ever talked to me, you got it?”

Lythea didn’t reply for a few seconds. Instead, she stood up and said, “Remember SKULL. You’re a Goth nerd and a freshman. I am a cheerleader and a senior. Let’s see who’ll be sorry,”

I raised my left eyebrow and sighed. Yeah right. I don’t even think she knows how to curl her fist the right way.

What a loser.

And all she can do is just waving pom-poms. She can’t even do a simple backhand spring. Come on.

That’s just plain ridiculous.

When I ate just about half of my quiche, the bell rang. AAAARGH! I love this quiche! Thanks to Lythea, I don’t get to finish it.

I grumpily stood up and threw the rest of the quiche into my mouth and chewed it quickly.

I rushed to my locker and picked my history books. I just hope I won’t be late for class so Mr. Shirc doesn’t have to punish me.

After school...

After I put my books back in my locker and was about to go home, another gang of seniors blocked my way.

But this is the guys’ gang.

I sighed and said, “Okay, did I make another mistake or what?”

One of the guys (he sure was a big one) walked to me and grabbed my collar. “You made Lythea mad, didn’t you?” He said.

I looked at him with no fear at all (not even in my heart, I’m not scared of big guys like him) and tilted my head to the left. “Ah...you must be her boyfriend,” I mocked him.

I felt his grip on my collar tightened. “Look, SKULL, I don’t care if you’re a girl, I can beat you up in ease,” he said and smirked. Boy, he still looked ugly.

“You know what, ‘senior’? I think you should consider brushing your teeth 3 times a day or eat a fresh mint candy,” I mocked him again.

He threw me onto the floor. That didn’t hurt at all. I stood up and folded my arms as I challenged him.

“Oh, so you think you’re so tough, aren’t you, SKULL?” he said, “Oooh...here’s SKULL, aaaah...I’m so scared...the SKULL is coming...” he continued with this annoying, mocking tone.

I sighed and shook my head. Definitely a stupid guy.

When he was about to punch me squarely on my face, I was ready to ward him off and I kicked his groin as hard as I could. Gah, this is too easy.


No comments: